Time-lapse
idea 1:
ice melting - for my animation I could put ice cubes into a glass until they melt, this probably wont take very long.idea 2:
Candle melting time lapse, for this i will just light a candle and wait for the wax to melt.
For this lesson i looked at different videos of ice and candles melting so i can get a good idea of what i am going to do for my time lapse

Today I looked for the audio for my time lapse, i edited some of the audio to make is sound better. To make my time lapse i will use my Ipad at take photos of what Im doing.

I made the credits for my title and the credits of my time lapse.
To make my time lapse i recorded it on my iPad, it took photos every second and when it is finished it makes it look like it melts quicker. When it finished i edited it on premier pro, the time lapse moves 30 frames per second, I speeded the video up a bit so it would look like its melted a bit quicker and to also make it look like it was 30 seconds long, after i did that i put the credits at the end of the video.
Click here to take a survey for my timelapse
https://www.surveymonkey.com/create/?sm=i_2BGd2AkXwRKci1oFCy06cRO8jISnwEeCtmBDbkxAWUg_3D
No comments:
Post a Comment